In no event shall we, the db4free.net team, be liable to any party for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including lost profits, arising out of the use of or the unavailability of this host, its software, its services or its documentation even if the administrator has been advised of the possibility of such damage.
We specifically disclaim any warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The software and host provided hereunder is on an "as is" basis, and we have no obligations to provide maintenance, support, updates, enhancements, or modifications or continued availability of services. We are entitled to discontinue this service without notification and delete the databases irrevocably.
Users of db4free.net are not permitted to publish their access data as well as server specific data to third parties.
Exclusively the laws of the Republic of Austria apply to services relating to the db4free.net project.
We do not recommend you to use a db4free.net database for any critical data and for any critical purpose! Even though we - the people behind this project - are related to each other through a company, this is still a private and non commercial project. We refuse any warranty and liability!
The db4free.net Team does not take any liability for the contents of linked web pages.
We retain the right to modify this statement without notice.
By registering for a db4free.net account you agree that:
- db4free.net is a testing environment
- db4free.net is not suitable for production
- if you decide to use your db4free.net database in production despite the warnings, you do that at your own risk (very frequent backups are highly recommended)
- data loss and outages can happen at any time (any complaints about that will likely be ignored)
- the db4free.net team is not granting any warranty or liability of any kind
- the db4free.net team reserves the right to delete databases and/or accounts at any time without notice
- it is up to you to get the latest information from Twitter and the db4free.net blog
- db4free.net provides only a MySQL database, but no web space (there is nowhere to upload any files)
- db4free.net is a service for testing, not for hosting. Databases that store more than 200 MB data will be cleared at irregular intervals without notification
- Please remove data which you no longer need, or delete your no longer needed account. This makes it easier to recover if a server crash occurs.
29 June 2014