There is an InnoDB corruption which I'm currently trying to repair.
im going crazy, because a lot of stuff is on my online database, and i need those data
When you registered, have you not agreed that:
* db4free.net is a testing environment
* db4free.net is not suitable for production
* if you decide to use your db4free.net database in production despite the warnings, you do that at your own risk (very frequent backups are highly recommended)
* data loss and outages can happen at any time (any complaints about that will likely be ignored)
* the db4free.net team is not granting any warranty or liability of any kind
* the db4free.net team reserves the right to delete databases and/or accounts at any time without notice
* it is up to you to get the latest information from the Forum (http://www.db4free.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=1) and the db4free.net blog (http://www.mpopp.net/category/db4free/)
You should have seen this both on the registration page, and in the email with the confirmation link.
Sorry, I can't make that any clearer.